QUINTALUNA RUEDA BLANCO, OSSIAN 2016
£12.90

Made from 100% organic Verdejo grapes, 60% from 100 to 200 yr old bush vines, the other 40% from younger, trellised vines. Unoaked but spends time on lees giving it a rich, creamy texture. Lovely bouquet and delicious ripe lemon / fresh grapefruit flavour. Elegant, fruity and great value - makes a particularly good aperitif. Castilla Y Leon at it’s best.

ABV 14%