OPPIDUM CHARDONNAY 2016Ch. La Negly
A wine that is drunk young (2 – 3 yrs). Refreshing, light and perfect for people who have an aversion to oak as it is made in steel tanks. Although labelled ‘Chardonnay’ it is in fact only 80% Chardonnay, the other 20% being Sauvignon Blanc & Muscat of Alexandria which adds a ripe fruitiness to the aroma & flavour. Works well as an aperitif and also goes very well with spicy starters and grilled shellfish.